How to book a one-on-one consultation
You can get the guidance you need to help plan for your future by meeting one-on-one on campus or over the phone with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant. You can learn about investment funds, discuss how much money you may need at retirement, review your current investments, learn how to initiate a rollover, or discuss investment strategies.
You can schedule the consultation online (see directions below) or call 800.642.7131.
1. Go to Fidelity NetBenefits and log in with your user name and password. Note: this is not your VUnetID and ePassword.
2. Click on "Meet" in the lower right corner of the page. The next page will display a list of seven locations.
3. Under "Select a Location" click on your preferred location where you'd like to meet with a consultant. A calendar with times will be displayed.
4. Click on your preferred date and time. A page will be displayed with three questions.
5. Enter your information, and click "Next" and "Confirm Your Appointment" to complete the process.
6. You will receive a confirmation email.