The vision plan is a voluntary benefit paid for by the faculty or staff member. The plan is administered by Superior Vision Services. Please note that the vision plan runs on a rolling cycle, based on date of service, instead of a calendar year. For example, if you used your vision insurance to get an eye exam and purchase new glasses (lenses and frames) in December 2014:
- you would be eligible for another eye exam and new lenses again in December 2015 if you remained enrolled in the Superior Vision plan.
- you would be eligible for new frames, along with an eye exam and new lenses, in December 2016, if you remained enrolled in the Superior Vision plan.
To learn more, click on the links below:
- Superior Vision: Finding In-Network Providers
- Superior Vision: Benefits Overview Brochure (2015)
- Summary Plan Description
- Superior Vision Claim Form
Superior Vision Services