Vanderbilt Staff Community Survey
Community Survey Resources
- Survey homepage
- Participation Rate by Home Department
- Organizational Results
- ActionPro Training and Log In
About the pulse survey
The VUMC Staff Community Pulse Survey is a shortened version of the bi-annual community survey focused on the most important items that are key to a great workplace. Our goal is to take the "pulse" of VUMC and determine how we are doing since our last survey.
- When: June 1-15, 2015
- Who: All VUMC staff hired by May 13, 2015 will be sent an email from Carley Meyers from Avatar Solutions (email@example.com) on June 1 with the subject line It's time to take the VUMC Staff Community Pulse Survey. (Faculty will not participate in the pulse survey. The School of Medicine will conduct a separate survey for faculty members during this time.)
- What: Just 18 brief questions that should take no more than five minutes to complete.
- Where: Anywhere! The survey can be taken from any computer or device connected to the Internet. If you do not have access to a computer, you can use kiosks around campus or visit HR Express on the 2nd floor of the 2525 West End building.
If you have questions about the survey, please contact the Employee Service Center at 615.343.7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.