- Compensation Philosophy and Principles
- Compensation Overview
- Vanderbilt Pay Guidelines
- Job Descriptions
- PDQ- used to describe job duties for a new position or change in established position.
- PDQ-EZ- EZ is an alternative to the PDQ that can be used any time a department prefers to submit job duties attached in an alternate format, i.e., Word document, etc.
- PAF- Used to add new hires to payroll or to implement changes for current staff if changes in salary, hours, home department, reclass, etc.
- New Position/Reclasses
- Create or Change Existing Positions
- Types of Positions
- F.T.E. Hours Needed