Diagnostic Referral Bonus Program
Refer a diagnostic laboratory professional. Get cash.
Vanderbilt University is positioning for the future needs experienced diagnostic laboratory professionals. The Diagnostic Referral Bonus Program was created to meet this need. Vanderbilt will pay $1,500 to an employee who successfully refers a full-time diagnostic laboratory professional for any of the positions listed below.
- Cytogenetic Technologist
- Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Medical Lab Technician
- Pathology Technician
How to Make a Referral
Ask the diagnostic lab professional to go to the Work at Vanderbilt website and complete an online application. Make sure the diagnostic lab professional includes your name, as listed in People Finder, as the referral source. Make a successful referral and you’ll get:
- $750 after the diagnostic lab professional has been employed 90 days
- $750 after the diagnostic lab professional has worked at Vanderbilt for a full year
Details and Eligibility Guidelines
- The candidate must include the name of the referring Vanderbilt employee on his or her Work at Vanderbilt website application.
- The initial date the candidate submits his or her application to the Work at Vanderbilt website must be March 24, 2014 through December 31, 2014. Applications or resumes submitted before or after these dates are not eligible for the bonus.
- The purpose of this program is to generate "new" candidates, so only applications, profiles or resumes entered for the first time during this time period are eligible.
- You can refer former diagnostic lab professionals, except those employed with Vanderbilt after January 1, 2012.
- The bonus will only be paid to Vanderbilt staff-level employees. Managers (or above) are not eligible for the bonus.
- Vanderbilt Human Resources employees are not eligible for the bonus.
Contact Nieya Wallace at 615.343.8809 or Novonda Lilly at 615.343.4043.