Holiday Gift Giveaway
The 2014 Holiday Gift Giveaway is Friday, Dec. 19!
Show your Vanderbilt ID and receive your choice of gift:
- Vanderbilt apron. Some aprons will have a surprise inside!
See a flyer with main campus details.
Employees on the main campus will pick up their gift at Langford Auditorium from 6 a.m. – midnight. The main campus is considered the University and Medical Center main campus or locations within these boundaries: North of I-440, south of I-40, west of I-65, east of West End Avenue (including sites on West End).
- Regular shuttle routes will remain in effect.
- Special Turkey Event Shuttles will run between Medical Center North and Kirkland Hall from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.; and between Medical Center North and 25th Avenue Garage from 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Open parking will be available in the 25th Avenue garage from 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Note: Garland Avenue between 24th Avenue and the Round Wing will be closed to all vehicles except for patient access, mobility-impaired employees and shuttles.
One Hundred Oaks
Employees at One Hundred Oaks will pick up their gift at One Hundred Oaks from 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Williamson County or Outlying Areas
Employees who work in Williamson County or outlying areas will have their gifts picked up by their managers. Pick-up will be at the One Hundred Oaks loading dock, from 9-11 a.m.