Free frozen treats on August 7, 2015
"Chill out" with the Employee Celebration crew on Aug. 7! Look for frozen treat stands throughout campus and off-campus locations. Treats will include ice cream as well as dairy-free, gluten-free and no-sugar-added options.
Locations and times
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. - One Hundred Oaks
- 11 a.m.-3 p.m. - Front of Eskind Library
- 11 a.m.-3 p.m. & 11 p.m.- 1 a.m. - TVC (near bridge to VCH)
- 11 a.m.-3 p.m. - Library Lawn (near Harold Stirling Vanderbilt statue)
- 11-11:30 a.m. - 3401 West End
- 11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m. - Crystal Terrace
- 12:30-1 p.m. - 2525 West End, 5th Floor
- 1:15-1:45 p.m. - Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital and Blair School of Music
- 2-2:30 p.m. - Peabody, Magnolia Lawn
- 2:45-3:15 p.m. - Baker Building
Other locations will be "Chilling" too – check with your managers for details.
Download this flier to print and post in your area.
Tag your photos with #VANDYCHILLS to add them to our virtual album at social.vanderbilt.edu.