RN/LPN Referral Bonus Program
Refer an RN or an LPN. Get Cash.
Vanderbilt University is positioning for the future and needs experienced nurses and LPNs. The RN/LPN Referral Bonus Program was created to meet this demand. The program starts May 12, 2014 and ends August 1, 2014.
- Vanderbilt will pay $2,500 to an employee who successfully refers a full-time nurse with a BSN degree and at least one year of experience
- Vanderbilt will pay $1,000 to an employee who successfully refers a full-time LPN.
How to Make a Referral
- Ask the RN or LPN to go to the Work at Vanderbilt website and complete an online application.
- Make sure the RN or LPN includes your name, as listed in People Finder, as the referral source.
Make a successful RN referral and you’ll get:
- $1,250 after the RN has been employed 90 days
- $1,250 after the RN has worked at Vanderbilt for a full year
Make a successful LPN referral and you’ll get:
- $500 after the LPN has been employed 90 days
- $500 after the LPN has worked at Vanderbilt for a full year
Details and Eligibility Guidelines
- The purpose of any referral program is to generate NEW candidates, so resumes or profiles of individuals who are already in Talent Central are not eligible.
- The candidate must include the name of ONE referring Vanderbilt employee on his or her Work at Vanderbilt website application.
- For the purposes of this RN/LPN Referral Bonus program, the initial application must be dated May 12, 2014 through August 1, 2014. This means that if the candidate has an application or resume in Talent Central prior to May 12, 2014 or after August 1, 2014 they cannot be considered a newly referred candidate.
- You can refer former employees (RNs and/or LPNs) who worked for Vanderbilt prior to January 1, 2013.
- The referral bonus is only paid to staff-level employees. Managers (or above) or faculty members are not eligible. Vanderbilt Human Resources employees are also not eligible.
Contact Nieya Wallace at 615.343.8809 or Novonda Lilly at 615.343.4043.