Kronos is Vanderbilt's electronic time and attendance system used by hourly staff in the Medical Center to record worked time and accrued leave usage using electronic clocks (also known as readers and terminals). It is a web-based application and does not require installation of software on a workstation for access.
Resources for Exempt (Monthly Paid) Staff
If you are an employee and need help with Kronos, see the resources below or contact your Timekeeper. If you are a Timekeeper, see the resources below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAQs: Recording Your Time Off (for staff)
- Kronos FAQs and Reminders (for timekeepers)
- Kronos Quick Guide. A one-page, step-by-step guide to recording your time off in Kronos.
- Kronos Exempt Time Off Reporting training module. To access the course:
- Go to the Learning Exchange website.
- Log in with your VUnetID and ePassword.
- Enter Kronos Exempt Time Off Reporting in the "Find a Course" search box.
- Also see a step-by-step guide: How to Register for Kronos Exempt Online Modules in the LMS
- Problems using the Learning Exchange website? Click here for troubleshooting tips.