How to book a one-on-one consultation
Last Modified: 2016-05-25
You can get the guidance you need to help plan for your future by meeting one-on-one on campus or over the phone with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant. You can learn about investment funds, discuss how much money you may need at retirement, review your current investments, learn how to initiate a rollover, or discuss investment strategies.
You can schedule the consultation online (see directions below) or call 800.642.7131.
1. Go to Fidelity NetBenefits.
2. Click on "Meet" in the lower right corner of the page. The next page will display a list of locations. If these locations don’t meet your needs, you can review the VUMC location list for other options.
3. Under "Select a Location" click on your preferred location where you'd like to meet with a consultant. A calendar with times will be displayed.
4. Click on your preferred date and time. A page will be displayed with three questions.
5. Enter your information, and click "Next."
6. The next page will display a list of dates and times again, and you will have the opportunity to change your preferred date and time. Note: the time and location you previously selected will be confirmed at the top of the box (Your Preselected Event).
7. Click "Next" and "Confirm Your Appointment" to complete the process.
8. You will receive a confirmation email.
What to bring
To make the most of your session, please bring the following, if available:
- current retirement and investment statements
- any applicable social security or pension plan statements