How to Find VHAN Providers
Aetna has a directory for Vanderbilt employees to find providers in the Vanderbilt Health Affiliated Network (Tier 1 coverage) and the Aetna National Network, also called the Aetna POS II network (Tier 2 coverage). Here's how it works:
- Go to the Aetna DocFind website.
- Click on Enter DocFind (the box in the middle of the page – not on the side of the page).
- Read the privacy statement and click Continue to DocFind.
- Complete the General Search requested information by entering your Zip Code and the distance from your Zip Code for your search.
- Select a Provider Category (medical, behavioral health, etc.) and then select the Provider Type (primary care physician, specialist, etc.).
- Select your Plan (choose one):
- Enter Vanderbilt Health Affiliated Network Providers for ONLY Tier 1 providers for the greatest plan savings. Vanderbilt Medical Group (VMG) providers will be in Tier 1 network plus Affiliated providers
- Enter Aetna POS II Providers for all Aetna providers covered under the Vanderbilt Health Plan. This is the entire list of Aetna National Network providers close to your zip code.
- Click on Start Search. If you want to refine your search, click on More Options.