Skip to main content

FAQs for Faculty Contract Pay

We have a faculty member whose compensation is being changed in March, how do we do this?
Submit a PAF turnaround changing the compensation rate and indicating the effective date. The compensation rate should represent the total amount of compensation the faculty member should be paid out at the end of the accrual (payment) period.

We have terminated a faculty member, isn’t the accrual (payment) payout automatic or do we need to process any paperwork?
No, the accrual (payment) payout is not automatic. An Additional Pay Form must be initiated in order for the accrual payment to be processed. See the section entitled "Accrual (payment) Payout" for instructions on how to complete the Additional Pay Form.