2018 Vandy Chills
To see photos from the event, visit our Employee Appreciation event gallery.
The hot summer days in the south can get pretty intense! Employees were able to chill out and take part in the Employee Appreciation event, Vandy Chills. Staff and faculty walked over to the University Library Lawn or caught one of the Ice Cream Truck Stops and picked up a frozen treat of their choice. There was plenty to choose from including dairy-free, gluten-free, and no-sugar-added options!
On Thursday, Aug. 9, the Employee Appreciation event will be held at the following locations:
- 11 a.m.-3 p.m. – University Library Lawn (near Harold Stirling Vanderbilt Statue)
Ice Cream Truck Stops:
- 11-11:30 a.m. – Wyatt Center/East Hall
(Under the connecting arches)
- 12:15-12:45 p.m. – Magnolia Circle
(Peabody, home economics bldg)
- 1:30-2 p.m. – Engineering & Science Building
(Lot 71, baseball parking lot)
- 2:45-3:15 p.m. - Lowes Vanderbilt Plaza
(Near office entrance)
- 3:45-4:15 p.m. - Baker Building
(Lot 5A, surface parking lot)
Share the fun!
Take pictures at the event and share them on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter using #vandychills18 and #vandygram to add to the online collection at social.vanderbilt.edu.
To view and download photos from all Employee Appreciation Events, visit our event gallery.