2019 Vanderbilt University Service Awards
The 2019 Service Award Ceremony will be held at the Student Life Center on Tuesday, January 28, 2020.
The Vanderbilt University Service Award Ceremony is held annually and is a time to recognize employees and celebrate their significant service milestones. The Commodore Award is given to staff members at the ceremony, who have made significant contributions to the University's pursuit of excellence in education, research, and community service. We will also present the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion’s Diversity Leadership Award. The ceremony truly is a memorable event! Join us as we show appreciation to the employees of Vanderbilt University and their efforts toward holding the University's mission true.
Guests may use any University non-resident Zone 3 space in the 25th Avenue Garage during this event. Please use the Highland Avenue entrance to access these spaces.
The 2019 Commodore Award nominees are:
(in alphabetical order by first name)
- Chris Ham, Athletics and Student Recreation
- Dawn Midyett, Learning and Residential Affairs
- Elizabeth Bumpous, Owen Graduate School of Management
- Felicia Vaden, Law School
- Irina Trenary, School of Engineering
- Jerry Phillips, College of Arts & Science
- Kristen Riggs, School of Medicine
- Magdalena Paszewska, College of Arts & Science
- Sandra Weinstein, Law School
- Shaniethia Lewis, Public Safety
- Sha’ Tika Brown, Divinity School
- Sheree Wright, General Counsel
- Tara Williams, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Tonya Brown, School of Engineering
To view and download photos from all Employee Appreciation Events, visit our event gallery