2018 Benefits Open House
Not sure which benefits are right for you and your family? Join us at the Benefits Open House, which is focused simply on helping you get the information you need to make the benefits decisions that are right for you - plus a few helpful extras!
Stop by to:
- Talk with benefit providers and learn more about your options
- Boost your well-being by finding out the latest from the University's health, wellness, and retirement providers, as well as VU Public Safety
- Complete your Open Enrollment at the Benefits Lab
Open Enrollment Labs
- Oct. 18: Commons Center | Room 235 | 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Oct. 19: Baker Building | 10th floor - Training Room | 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Oct. 24: Baker Building | 10th floor - Training Room | 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Oct. 25: Sarratt/Rand | Room 216/220 | 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Oct. 26: Commons Center | Room 233 | 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Oct. 30: Sarratt/Rand | Room 216/220 | 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Oct. 31: Baker Building | 10th floor - Training Room | 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
To view and download photos from all Employee Appreciation Events, visit our event gallery