2017 Benefits Open House
Not sure which benefits are right for you and your family? Join HR at the Benefits Open House during Open Enrollment which is focused simply on helping you get the information you need to make the benefit decisions that are right for you - plus a few helpful extras!
Staff and Faculty can stop by to:
- Talk with benefit providers and learn more about your options
- Boost your well-being by finding out the latest from the University's health, wellness, and retirement providers, as well as VU Public Safety
- Get your free flu shot
- Complete your Open Enrollment at the Benefits Lab
Open Enrollment Labs - 2017
- Oct. 18: Sarratt/Rand | Room 216/220 | 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Oct. 20: Commons Center | Room 235 | 7:30 a.m. - noon
- Oct. 24: Commons Center | Room 235 | 11:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Oct. 26: Sarratt/Rand | Room 216/220 | 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Oct. 31: Baker Building | Training Room | 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.