Last Modified: 2016-08-25
- Women's Basketball Family Night
- Family Night with the Nashville Symphony
- Vandy Chills
- Employee Picnic
- Service Awards and Commodore Award
- Holiday Gift Giveaway
Reserve your tickets now using this link.
2016 Employee Tailgate is Saturday, Sept. 10 (vs. MTSU)
Pre-game tailgate party (noon to 2:30 p.m.)
- The pre-game event will be held at Recreation Field #1; the entrance is on Children’s Way.
- Gates open at noon, and the event will start winding down at 2:30 p.m. to allow employees and their families time to get to the stadium by kickoff at 3 p.m.
- Free parking will available in the West Garage on Children’s Way. There will be no parking adjacent to the field. Print this parking permit to display in your car.
- The pre-game party will include food, fun, games and a DJ.
- Admission is free and open to all non-student employees and their families, but please register in advance using the online form.
- Employees must show a Vanderbilt ID for admission to the event.
Football game tickets: Vanderbilt vs. MTSU (3 p.m. kickoff)
- Football game tickets are free but must be reserved online.
- A limited number of tickets are available; reservations are limited to four tickets per family.
- Tickets are available for pickup at the event only (they will not be available at the Department of Athletics ticket office).
- Tickets will be distributed only on the event day, Sept. 10, between noon and 2:30 p.m. Early pickup is not available.
- Employees must present a Vanderbilt ID to receive tickets.
- Employees are encouraged to show their black and gold to receive a free ticket. Free tickets will not be given to anyone wearing blue and white or the MTSU logo.
- All football game attendees, regardless of age (including infants), require a ticket for entry.
- Any reserved tickets not claimed by 2:45 p.m. will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Download a flier to post in your area.
2016 Tailgate event map