How to EnrollBefore you enroll, check that you have the following:
- A computer with Internet access. If you don't have a computer, or need help with online enrollment, join us for an enrollment lab or visit Human Resources on the 10th floor of the Baker Building.
- Your VUnetID and password. See the AccessVU website if you need help with your VUnetID and password.
- Verify that your mailing address is correct in C2HR. Log in to C2HR and then click on the link for "Personal Profile" in the right sidebar. If you need to make changes to your address, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the "Edit" button. If you have an apartment or unit number, enter it in the second address field.
- Go to the Open Enrollment homepage. Click on the button for "Enroll Now" (live on Oct. 17 at 8 a.m. CT).
- Discuss your options with your family
- Make sure your VUnetID and password are active. Need help? Visit it.vanderbilt.edu/accessvu
- Enroll on My VU Benefits between 8 a.m. on Oct. 17 and 11:59 p.m. on Oct. 31.
- Remember: Consider your choices carefully; changes and corrections cannot happen except within the enrollment period or within 30 days of a qualifying event (like getting married or having a baby).
- Make your elections and email or print your confirmation for your records.
What If I Need to Make Changes after I've Enrolled?
No problem! You can make changes until 11:59 p.m. CT on Oct. 31. Follow the same steps under the Enrollment Instructions section.
Once you enter the enrollment window, your elections will save as you click “Save and continue” at the end of each screen, even if you do not get a confirmation number on the last screen.You will be enrolled in these saved elections whether or not you get a confirmation number. However, your enrollment will not be counted as complete unless you get a confirmation number, so you may continue to receive reminder messages to enroll.
Need Help?Contact Human Resources.