Last Modified: 2016-10-17
Supported operating systems and browsers for TalentCentral:
||Mac OS X|
|IE 11 (64 bit)||Certified||Not supported|
|IE 11 (32 bit)||Certified||Not supported|
|IE 10 (64 bit)||Certified||Not Supported|
|IE 10 (32 bit)||Certified||Not Supported|
|IE 9 (64 bit)||Supported||Not Supported|
|IE 9 (32 bit)||Supported||Not Supported|
IE 8 (64 bit)
|IE 8 (32 bit)||Supported||Not Supported|
IE 7 (64 bit)
|IE 7 (32 bit)||Supported||Not Supported|
|Safari 7.x||Not supported||Certified|
|Safari 6.x||Not Supported||Supported|
|Firefox 24 ESR||Certified||Not Supported|
Firefox 17 ESR
|Chrome 37||Certified||Not Supported|
Exceptions to the browser matrix are listed below:
- Firefox 32+ on Windows operating systems is supported for Career Section only.
- Chrome 37+ on Windows operating systems is supported for Career Section only.
- SmartOrg and Configuration are only supported on Internet Explorer browsers, all versions.
- The Taleo Assessment Authoring Center is only supported on Internet Explorer browsers, all versions except IE10 and IE11.
- Taleo Compensation does not support IE10, IE11 or Chrome.
- Check Taleo Learn documentation for supported browser information.
- Taleo Business Objects Reporting support is dependent on SAP BusinessObjects SP6 support.
- Oracle Business Intelligence support is dependent on Oracle Business Intelligence 18.104.22.168 support.
- The Taleo Reporting and Analytics metrics configurator is only supported on Internet Explorer browsers, all versions except IE10 and IE11.
- Windows Metro mode is not supported; desktop mode is supported.
- To make sure that you're protected by the latest security updates, Google Chrome automatically updates whenever it detects that a new version of the browser is available. The update process happens automatically in the background. Due to this automatic update process we certify the most up-to-date version available during testing.
- The PDF Form feature in Career Section is incompatible with Internet Explorer browsers running in Compatibility Mode, for both the Configuration Module and Career Section. Note that Compatibility Mode on Internet Explorer is outside of the technical requirements for the Taleo System.