Learning & Organizational Development
Dear New Hire,
Please be advised that due to the Chancellor’s request to close campus, today’s New Hire Orientation session has moved to an online session. Do not come to campus. Your orientation session will commence at 9:00 am CST. To join the online session, please look for an email from your facilitator with instructions and meeting invite to Zoom. If you are unable to attend the online session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative arrangements.
Thank you for your understanding and patience at this time.
For New Employees
- All about Orientation
- Benefits information
- Links to other helpful information you need as a new staff member
- How to Register New Staff
- I-9s & Employment Eligibility Verification Process
- Important Orientation Information (parking, dates/locations, etc.)
- Supervisor's Checklist for New Employees
If you need additional information contact Learning & Organizational Development at 615-322-8320 or by email.