Learning & Organizational Development
Our workshops facilitate learning by discussing topics relevant to your work, suggesting new tools and perspectives, demonstrating application of new methods, and providing a space for free exchange of ideas and affirmation. Whether you are an individual, a leader, or a part of a team, we have workshops on various topics to support your work at Vanderbilt.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Workshop: Understanding and Using Your Type to Enhance Worklife
- Peer Interviewing
- Workplace Civility (Communication Skills)
- Dealing with Change
- Crucial Conversations
Online courses for Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Visio, etc.) are offered on the ITS training website : http://its.vanderbilt.edu/itacademytraining.
- Becoming a Leader
- Leading during Change and Transition
- Leading Teams through Conflict
- Workplace Civility
HR Leadership Foundations Series:
- Module 1: Hiring New Staff
- Module 2: Targeted Selection
- Module 3: Coaching and Developing Staff
- Module 4: Managing Performance and Behavior
- Module 5: Legal Issues
- Module 6: Leave Management
For complete list of workshops, visit this page.
Helpful tip regarding the learning exchange:
To enroll in courses please click on this link below or type it into your browser's address bar:
To find a specific course, enter the name of the course in the blue search box.