Learning & Organizational Development
Our workshops facilitate learning by discussing topics relevant to your work, suggesting new tools and perspectives, demonstrating the application of new methods, and providing a space for free exchange of ideas and affirmation. Whether you are an individual, a leader, or a part of a team, we have workshops on various topics to support your work at Vanderbilt.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Workshop: Understanding and Using Your Type to Enhance Worklife
- Peer Interviewing
- Workplace Communication Skills
- Dealing with Change
- Crucial Conversations
Online tutorials for Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Visio, etc.) are offered on VUIT's Office 365 Training page.
- Becoming a Leader
- Leading Teams Through the Stages of Change
- Leading Teams through Conflict
- Behavioral Interviewing
- Coaching and Developing Staff
- Compliance Fundamentals
For a complete list of workshops, visit this page.
Register for workshops in Oracle Learning:
To enroll, please login to Oracle and go to the Learning tile.
To view a list of HR workshops, enter "HR" in the search box.