Retirement Plan: Fee Disclosure
Each year, Human Resources provides fee disclosure information to participants in, and those eligible for, the Vanderbilt University 403(b) Retirement Plan. The disclosure gives plan participants a complete, accurate picture of all the funds and associated expenses available.
The disclosure is for informational purposes only; no action is required.
For the 2014 disclosure, Vanderbilt is working with TIAA-CREF, one of the investment companies available in the plan. The information includes:
- Fees and expenses related to a plan account
- Participant rights under the plan
- Rules related to providing investment direction
- Details about the plan's investment options, including investment-related fees and restrictions
See the Participant Fee Disclosure
- Understanding your Plan & Investment Notices (4-minute presentation from TIAA-CREF)
- Understanding Plan Fees (TIAA-CREF fact sheet)
- Fees and Expenses (Fidelity fact sheet)
- Department of Labor Fact Sheet