Retirement Plan: Fee Disclosure
Beginning in 2012, Human Resources will provide fee disclosure information to participants in, and those eligible for, the Vanderbilt University 403(b) Retirement Plan. The disclosure gives plan participants a complete, accurate picture of all the funds and associated expenses available.
The disclosure is for informational purposes only; no action is required.
For the 2012 disclosure, Vanderbilt worked with Fidelity Investments, one of the investment companies available in the plan. The information includes:
- Fees and expenses related to a plan account
- Participant rights under the plan
- Rules related to providing investment direction
- Details about the plan's investment options, including investment-related fees and restrictions
- Participant Fee Disclosure On-Demand Workshop (4-minute presentation from Fidelity)
- Understanding Plan Fees (TIAA-CREF fact sheet)
- How a New Participant Disclosure Notice May Help You Make Decisions About Your Workplace Savings
- Department of Labor Fact Sheet
- Participant Fee Disclosure (Password is 59208 and then click on "Your Plan Disclosure Notice")