Vanderbilt Employee Appreciation
- Roomful of Teeth Concert
- Women's Basketball Family Night
- Family Night with the Nashville Symphony
- Vandy Chills
- Employee Picnic
- Service Awards and Commodore Award
- Holiday Gift Giveaway
At Vanderbilt, appreciation is an essential part of how we create community and honor the hard work and dedication behind all of our success.
We know that everything that happens at Vanderbilt is possible because of our employees and their focused involvement in our purpose and mission. We owe them our thanks daily.
To express our thanks, we have a team of seasoned professionals with more than 20 years of experience in employee programs and special event planning. This team works yearlong to plan, implement and evaluate our celebration programs and events.
All of our appreciation events will meet one of the following goals:
- Honor the dedication and commitment of Vanderbilt employees
- Recognize employees with significant service anniversaries
- Support our effort to become and remain an employer of choice
We invite you to attend these events and enjoy part of what has become our Vanderbilt tradition and culture.
Questions or Comments? Contact the Human Resources.