New Faculty Benefits Orientation
This benefits orientation provides an overview of benefits available at Vanderbilt for new university faculty. Your department should explain information on leaves of absence, moving expenses and other benefits including vacation, personal and sick leave. You may also refer to the Faculty Manual for more information.
To attend one of the sessions below, please complete the registration form (seating is limited). You will receive an email confirming your reservation.
All sessions are held at the Baker Building, 110 21st Avenue South. Parking is available in the designated two-hour visitor parking on the 2nd floor of the attached garage.
Please refer to the Faculty Manual for more information
Benefits Orientation Sessions
- June 19, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- July 10, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- July 23, 1 - 2 p.m.
- August 8, 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
- August 14, 2 - 3 p.m.
- August 20, 2 - 3 p.m.
- August 29, 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- Sept. 12, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
These sessions will be in the Human resources suite 1000 (10th floor) located in the Baker Building (110 21st Ave South).
For More Information
You can learn more about benefits by:
- Visiting Human Resources on the 10th Floor of the Baker Building, Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. to speak with a Benefits staff member
- Reviewing benefits information on the HR website
Reviewing the Summary Plan Descriptions and Explanation of Coverage Booklets for the benefit plans available on this page.