Last Modified: 2016-10-24
The vision plan is a benefit paid for by the faculty or staff member. The plan is administered by Superior Vision Services. Please note that the vision plan runs on a rolling cycle, based on date of service, instead of a calendar year. For example, if you used your vision insurance to get an eye exam and purchase new glasses (lenses and frames) in December 2015:
- you would be eligible for another eye exam and new lenses again in December 2016 if you remained enrolled in the Superior Vision plan.
- you would be eligible for new frames, along with an eye exam and new lenses, in December 2017, if you remained enrolled in the Superior Vision plan.
To learn more, click on the links below:
- Superior Getting Started Guide: Member Portal
- Superior Member Guide
- Benefits Savings Tips
- Importance of Routine Eye Exams
- Vision Care Learning Center
- Diabetes and Your Eyes
- LASIK information
- SV Contacts
Superior Vision Services