2022 Open Enrollment is now closed
If you would like to view your final elections for 2022, log in to My VU Benefits. From the Welcome page, click on Confirmation Statement. Then click on the button Next to show past and future benefit information. To print or email your confirmation, click on the printer or envelope icon(s) in the top right of the confirmation screen. Check out this step-by-step enrollment guide or contact Human Resources for help enrolling.
Check out this year's changes explained by our Executive Director, Catherine Wood.
Resources for Newly Benefits-Eligible Employees
Enroll for your benefits in My VU Benefits. You must complete your 2021 New Hire Enrollments before you can enroll in benefits for 2022. You will have multiple windows depending on the benefits you are eligible for. If you make changes to your 2021 benefit selections due to a qualifying event after completing Open Enrollment, your 2022 benefits will NOT automatically update.
Resources for J-1 Visa holders
The U.S. Department of State requires that all J-1 Exchange Visitors have health insurance coverage for the full duration of their stay in the United States that meets the following requirements:
- Medical benefits of at least $100,000 per accident or illness
- Repatriation of remains of at least $25,000
- Expenses associated with the medical evacuation to home country of at least $50,000
- A deductible not to exceed $500 per accident or illness
Read more about our 2022 International Plan here.
Use My VU Benefits to view your benefit elections, update your beneficiaries, or make a family status change.
- Benefits Home
- Aetna Docfind Online Provider Directory
- 2022 Benefits Detailed Guide
- 2022 Healthcare Premiums
- 2022 Health Plan Cost Overview
- 2022 Open Enrollment FAQs
- Benefit Vendors Spotlight Videos
Learn more about making the right choice for you and your family.
- Learn about each Vendor and Benefit
- HSA Allowable Health Care Expenses
- HSA Contribution Worksheet
- HSA - Triple Tax Advantaged Flyer
- HSA - 4 Things to Know Flyer
- HSA - People Like Me Flyer
- 2022 Aetna Select Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- 2022 Aetna Choice Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)