Remote and Hybrid Work Toolkit
Vanderbilt University maintains a culture that supports staff member flexibility. Enabling remote and hybrid work is a strategic business decision, in addition to being a benefit for staff members, and is consistent with Vanderbilt’s institutional goals including:
- Creating a highly engaged, equitable, diverse and inclusive workforce
- Attracting and retaining staff members by providing a work environment that is supportive, productive, and flexible
- Sustaining a highly collaborative culture
- Fostering an environment for continued productivity, improvement, and excellence
- Reducing our environmental impact and aligning with the university’s sustainability goals
The following information is intended to provide guidance to new hires, staff and leaders to work in a remote or hybrid environment. If the employee will be working outside the state of Tennessee, the Notice of Employee Working Outside of Tennessee form must be completed to ensure compliance with state and local regulations.