Remote and Hybrid Work Toolkit
Vanderbilt University maintains a culture that supports staff member flexibility. Enabling remote and hybrid work is a strategic business decision, in addition to being a benefit for staff members, and is consistent with Vanderbilt’s institutional goals including:
- Creating a highly engaged, equitable, diverse and inclusive workforce
- Attracting and retaining staff members by providing a work environment that is supportive, productive, and flexible
- Sustaining a highly collaborative culture
- Fostering an environment for continued productivity, improvement, and excellence
- Reducing our environmental impact and aligning with the university’s sustainability goals
The following information is intended to provide guidance to new hires, staff and leaders to work in a remote or hybrid environment.