About Human Resources
Vanderbilt University Human Resources provides assistance and resources to our faculty, staff and prospective employees.
It is the mission of Human Resources to support and influence Vanderbilt University’s culture of inclusive excellence and innovation through services and support that positively affect our community of leaders and staff. To accomplish this, we strive to:
- Hire, retain and develop a diverse, talented and engaged workforce.
- Create opportunities for the empowerment of leaders and staff through continuous learning and professional development.
- Strategically partner with schools, divisions and departments to support the advancement of their business needs.
- Provide a competitive total compensation package.
- Deliver policies aligned with HR best practices.
- Create and maintain an inclusive work environment in which employees can become their best self.
Contact Human Resources
Looking for your HR or Talent Consultant? Have a Benefits, Compensation, or Payroll question? Want to learn more about our Employee Learning and Engagement programs? Please visit our CONTACT page for more information.
Office LocationOffice of Human Resources
110 21st Avenue
Baker Building, 10th Floor
Nashville, Tennessee 37209
Human Resources is located in the Baker Building, at the corners of 21st Avenue and West End Avenue. It is a two-minute walk from the 21st Avenue/West End MTA stop.