How to Enroll for Direct Deposit of Your Paycheck
- Also see: Quick Reference Guide for Direct Deposit
To reduce paper usage and data entry time, enrollment for direct deposit of paychecks is now on the C2HR website.
You will need the following information to sign up for direct deposit:
- Your bank name, bank transit number, bank account number, and account type.
- Your VUnetID and ePassword.
Once you have that information:
- Log in to the C2HR website.
- Click on the Direct Deposit link in the right column.
- Enter your bank account information, following the on-screen instructions.
If you need access to a computer to set up direct deposit, stop by HR Express at 2525 West End Avenue, Monday-Friday, from 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., to use one of our free computers.
Once you complete the C2HR form, HR Processing and your bank need 4-6 weeks to process your request (in the meantime you will receive a paper check). Then your paycheck will be deposited directly into your designated bank account.
If you have questions, please contact the Employee Service Center.