Open Enrollment for 2014 Benefits
Open Enrollment is now closed.
You can view your 2014 benefits confirmation statement on the My VU Benefits enrollment tool. Once you log in to the tool, look in the right column and click on the link for "Please click here to view past enrollments."
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Employee Service Center at email@example.com or 615.343.7000.
Resources for Current Employees (already enrolled in benefits)
- Use the My VU Benefits tool to view your 2014 benefit elections or to update your beneficiaries.
- Use C2HR to view your 2013 benefits or to make a family status change.
Resources for Newly Benefits-Eligible Employees
2014 Benefits Information
Open Enrollment Detailed Guide (VUnetID required)
- Choosing a Health Plan – a one-page snapshot that helps you pick the right plan
- Automatic Short-Term Disability Plan Enrollment – a quick overview of the enhanced short-term disability program helps you understand what the buy-up option means for you
- Spouse or Same-Sex Domestic Partner Coverage Fee – use this to see if it makes sense to have your spouse or partner covered by the Vanderbilt Health Plan, or his or her employer’s health insurance
- Ask Alex – your interactive benefits counselor asks all the right questions and makes a customized plan selection just for you, based on your needs and preferences
Which Benefits Are Not Part of Open Enrollment?
- Retirement. Changes to your contribution percentage or chosen investment company can be made once per calendar quarter.
- Life Insurance. Your current elections will remain the same. If you wish to increase coverage, complete the MetLife Statement of Health form. To decrease coverage, complete the MetLife Supplemental Life Drop form.
- Long-Term Disability. You are enrolled automatically after your one-year anniversary. Vanderbilt pays for coverage for the first $24,000 of your annual base pay.
- Pet insurance is offered through Veterinary Pet Insurance.
- Auto and homeowner insurance is offered by MetLife.