Open Enrollment for 2015 Benefits
Open Enrollment is now closed.
Share your feedback on how benefits information is communicated
With Open Enrollment recently behind us, Vanderbilt’s HR Communications team would like to know what you think about how it communicates benefits information during Open Enrollment and throughout the year.
Please provide your feedback to help make HR’s communication programs and planning more effective.
Click here to take the survey.
Resources for Newly Benefits-Eligible Employees
- Enroll for your benefits in My VU Benefits. You must complete your 2014 New Hire Enrollments before you can enroll in benefits for 2015. If you make changes to your 2014 benefit selections after completing Open Enrollment, you must re-select your 2015 benefits as well.
- Look for your New Hire & Annual Open Enrollment windows in My VU Benefits. See below for a sample of the windows for a new non-exempt staff employee. If you are exempt staff, faculty, union, or house staff, you will see different enrollment windows and may not be eligible for the same benefits.
2015 Benefits Information
Open Enrollment Detailed Guide (VUnetID required)
- Choosing a Health Plan Option – a one-page snapshot that helps you pick the right plan option
- Enhanced Short-Term Disability – a quick overview of the enhanced short-term disability program helps you understand what the buy-up option means for you
- Spouse or Same-Sex Domestic Partner Coverage Fee – use this to see if it makes sense to have your spouse or partner covered by the Vanderbilt Health Plan, or his or her employer’s health insurance
- Ask Alex (2015)– your interactive benefits counselor asks all the right questions and makes a customized plan selection just for you, based on your needs and preferences