VUnetID and Password
Do You Know Your VUnetID and Password?
To complete Open Enrollment, you need your VUnetID and password. This is the same ID and password you use to log into Oracle and other Vanderbilt systems.
If you enrolled online last year, and have not used your password since last year's Open Enrollment, your password will have expired and you will need to reset it.
If you can’t remember your password:
- Call your IT support provider or the VUIT help desk (vu.edu/vunetIDhelp).
- Explain to the support provider that you have forgotten your password or VUnetID
- This will likely result in IT placing your account into re-authentication.
- Go to the VU Identity – Existing Users page
- Click on “Re-Authenticate” under Administer Account
- Upon clicking the link, you will be asked to log-in (via PING single sign-on). Skip typing in a username or password and instead click on “Reauth.” Enter your VUNetID on the next page and click “Continue.”
- You’ll need the last five digits of your Social Security number, your birth date, and your legal first and last names.
- You will then link to the Policy. Read through it, click the check box to confirm you’ve read it and accept it, and then click “Continue.”
- Once you’ve accepted the policy, you will be able to set a new password. Make sure you are not using any previous passwords. Reusing old passwords will cause the process to fail. Fill in your new password to the “Password” field and confirm it.
If you don’t have a computer or need help with this process, see your supervisor or contact Human Resources.