VUnetID and Password
Do You Know Your VUnetID and Password?
To complete Open Enrollment, you need your VUnetID and password. This is the same ID and password you use to log into C2HR and other Vanderbilt systems.
If you enrolled online last year, and have not used your password since last year's Open Enrollment, your password will have expired and you will need to reset it.
If you can’t remember your password:
Go to it.vanderbilt.edu/accessvu and click “Change ePassword.”
- This will bring you to a login screen
- At the bottom of the screen, there is a link to click if you cannot remember your password. This will allow you to reset your password using the recovery questions you set up at the time you received your account.
- If you cannot remember the answers to your recovery questions, contact the VUIT Help Desk at 615.343.9999.
If you need both your VUnetID and your password:
Contact the VUIT Help Desk at 615-343-9999 and ask the support provider to set your account to "Re-Authenticate"
- Then go to it.vanderbilt.edu/accessvu, click "Existing Users," then "Re-Authenticate," and follow the directions to reset your ePassword.
- You'll need the last five digits of your social security number, your birth date and your legal first and last name.
- If you need help with this, see your supervisor or contact Human Resources on the 10th floor of the Baker Building.