Employee Service Center
Note: The Employee Service Center will be closed Thursday and Friday, Nov. 27-28, for the Thanksgiving holiday, and will reopen at the usual time on Monday, Dec. 1.
Vanderbilt faculty and staff can turn to the Employee Service Center for help with all their Human Resource needs. Our representatives use a customer service approach to answer general HR questions such as:
- How do I apply for a job?
- Where can I find more information on the health plan?
- What are my retirement plan options?
- Employment Verification. If you apply for a loan, mortgage or apartment lease you will often need to provide verification of employment and earnings information.
- Commodore Concierge Service
Phone: 615-343-7000 (8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday)
In person: HR Express: 2525 West End Ave., 2nd Floor. Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. –5:30 p.m.
HR Express / Commodore Concierge (3 locations):
Medical Center North, D-2101 (HR window)
Children's Hospital, Room 2102 (HR window)
Vanderbilt Health at One Hundred Oaks719 Thompson Lane, Administration Hall, Suite 26101
You can also see a map of in-person locations.