Employee Service Center
Vanderbilt faculty and staff can turn to the Employee Service Center for help with all their Human Resource needs. Our representatives use a customer service approach to answer general HR questions such as:
- How do I apply for a job?
- Where can I find more information on the health plan?
- What are my retirement plan options?
- Employment Verification. If you apply for a loan, mortgage or apartment lease you will often need to provide verification of employment and earnings information.
- Commodore Concierge Service
Phone: 615-343-7000 (8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday)
In person: HR Express: 2525 West End Ave., 2nd Floor. Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. –5:30 p.m.
HR Express / Commodore Concierge (3 locations):
Medical Center North, D-2101 (HR window)
Children's Hospital, Room 2102 (HR window)
Vanderbilt Health at One Hundred Oaks719 Thompson Lane, Administration Hall, Suite 26101
You can also see a map of in-person locations.