Skip to main content

Rollovers from Your Previous Employer's Plan

Vanderbilt's Retirement Plan accepts rollovers of taxable distributions from other pre-tax, qualified retirement plans [including 401(a), 401(k) and 403(b) accounts].

Only active employees currently contributing to the Vanderbilt retirement plan may roll over money into the Plan.

To process a rollover, call the Fidelity Retirement Service Center at 1.800.343.0860.