Retirement Plan: Fee Disclosure
Each year, Human Resources provides fee disclosure information to participants in, and those eligible for, the Vanderbilt University Retirement Plan. The disclosure gives plan participants a complete, accurate picture of all the funds and associated expenses available.
The disclosure is for informational purposes only; no action is required.
The information includes:
- Fees and expenses related to a plan account
- Participant rights under the plan
- Rules related to providing investment direction
- Details about the plan's investment options, including investment-related fees and restrictions
Fees and Expenses
- 2019 Fidelity Historical Performance Fees
- 2019 Valic Historical Performance Fees
- 2019 TIAA Historical Performance Fees
- Department of Labor Fact Sheet