Changes to Records
[Note: Do not use these procedures for Federal Work Study Program (FWSP) students workers. Contact Student Financial Aid (Student Employment) directly for any changes to FWSP student workers or FWSP positions. Also, refer to the Student Employment Website.
Employee Information Changes
These changes are processed directly by the employee in Oracle without departmental approval.
- Race, sex, and disability
- Home address change
- Home phone number change
- Emergency notification contact change
- W-4 Form
- Military Status
- Direct Deposit Information
Other updates can be completed with the following forms are also available at Human Resources, Baker Building, 10th floor, 110 21st Ave. S.
- Form I-9: Work authorization status changes and updates
- Social security number or taxpayer ID and name changes can also be initiated in Oracle in the same place (Personal Information) but must be accompanied by appropriate supporting documentation. If that is not submitted, the Employee Records team will request it before processing the update. For questions, please email HRIS-VU@vanderbilt.edu.