Employee Learning & Engagement
Our workshops facilitate learning by discussing topics relevant to your work, suggesting new tools and perspectives, demonstrating the application of new methods, and providing a space for free exchange of ideas and affirmation. Whether you are an individual, a leader, or a part of a team, we have workshops on various topics to support your work at Vanderbilt.
- CliftonStrengths for VU Employees
- Design Thinking, Upskilling, and Experimenting for Career Growth
- Leveraging Your EQ at Work
- The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace
- Atomic Habits
- Creating Presentations that Stick
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- Fierce Conversations: Achieving Success at Work and in Life One Conversation at a Time
- 4 Stages of Psychological Safety
- BRAVING - Exploring the Anatomy of Trust
- Crafting Your Authentic Presence
For a complete list of workshops and dates, visit this page.
Online tutorials for Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Visio, etc.) are offered on VUIT's Office 365 Training page.
Register for workshops in Oracle Learn:
To enroll, please log in to Oracle Learn. In the search bar, use the keyword "ELE."